Last night the whole family got together because Cameron made a surprise visit home. It was fun to have him here and to get together as a family. We did miss Brett, Jordan, Cami, and Lucy and wish they could have been there. The cousins have so much fun when they are all together.
As you can tell - they all love to be goof balls and you can only guess where they all get that from! :)
im so glad you took some photos, cam didn't have his camera and i was dying to see vanny in action with her cousins, she LUVS them! cam had a great time seeing you guys!!! hope you are doing well :)
Scott you stud, this is Topher (Brady Martin). I am posting under my wifes name. Anyway, I got onto your blog from Chad's. I already forgot you, Chad, and Brocks nicknames. All I remember is that Brock hated his and we all though it was hilarious. Elise and I have really missed Pocatello. Glad to have found your blog. Elise set our blog up to be an invite only, but I really want you to check it out so send me your email address. My email is great_bradini19@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon.
Scott is working as a PA in a Family Practice office. Katie is able to stay at home with their 3 awesome boys - Austin, Koen & Jaxon and their beautiful girl - Brynlee. We are loving life and are so very blessed!
3 comments:
What cute kids! It is always fun to get together with cousins.
im so glad you took some photos, cam didn't have his camera and i was dying to see vanny in action with her cousins, she LUVS them! cam had a great time seeing you guys!!! hope you are doing well :)
Scott you stud, this is Topher (Brady Martin). I am posting under my wifes name. Anyway, I got onto your blog from Chad's. I already forgot you, Chad, and Brocks nicknames. All I remember is that Brock hated his and we all though it was hilarious. Elise and I have really missed Pocatello. Glad to have found your blog. Elise set our blog up to be an invite only, but I really want you to check it out so send me your email address. My email is great_bradini19@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment