Other times he thinks he is playing, but it ends up being a little scary. I was on the phone for about 2 minutes yesterday and came back over where Koen was laying and Austin had put this stool on top of Koen.
The crazy thing was that he got it perfectly on him without squishing his arms or legs. Koen didn't cry or anything, so he must have been some what careful. But don't worry - we were upset, but did need to take a second to take a picture of how Austin really treats his brother when we aren't around.




3 comments:
How funny! I'm glad he wasn't hurt. Just wait until they get older. ha ha.
Angela
Oh my heck that is hilarious! You guys will have your hands full but I am sure you will love every minute of it.
Emily
I Hope you don't mind that I am Peeking at your blog. I found it on Misty's. You have such cute little boys. It was fun to sit with you at Stake Conference. I am definitely going to go buy me some of those Water pen thingies. =) Erin
Post a Comment