Monday, April 7, 2008

Many Faces





These are the many faces of the one and only Austin Ulrich. He definitely gets the funny faces from his dad :) Austin loves to play around and be a goof ball, just like his dad. In fact, they have been having competitions and Scott is getting jealous because Austin always seems to win. It gets a little crazy when Scott and Austin get going. You can only imagine how it will be when Koen is old enough to play with them. WATCH OUT!!!

7 comments:

Angela said...

What cute pictures of Austin. I love his expressions.
Angela

Erin said...

He is such a nut! Macie wants him to come play.

Ali said...

I am pretty sure that his faces probably come from his mom too!! I think that you pull some great ones yourself.

Sarah said...

He is such a cute kid! I wish we lived closer and could have play dates! I guess they're a little far apart in age, but play dates are more for the moms, anyway, right? :)

The Allens said...

Hi Scott and Katie! I found your blog through Kristina's. Hope you don't mind. Your kids are so cute! I love the funny faces. Sounds like things are going great for you guys. We will be moving back to IF in June. Maybe we will see you around sometime!
-Stacey

Mike and Kaci said...

I love that first one. He looks like he is too good for anyone. I love it! Way to go Austin!

Misty Kesler said...

Austin is so funny... he crackes me up. tonight at your parents house he was sooo funny. what a sweet heart. Sorry i didnt get to see you guys :( Love the new pics and paper too cute