Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baseball Boys

We went to our nephew's baseball game a couple of days ago. It was freezing cold, but it was fun to watch Kadan play and to support him. When we got home Scott pulled out the bat and ball and told Austin that it was time to practice. He would swing the bat and miss the ball by quite a way, throw the bat down, and run to his first base. It was really funny how into it they were after attending the baseball game. They all looked cute in their baseball hats!

The bad boys!

11 comments:

Angela said...

I'm so ready for baseball season...I mean the warm baseball season.
Angela

Edee Ulrich said...

The kids are so cute, we missed seeing you all tonight!!

Brandon and Emily said...

finally new pictures!! Your boys are way cute!! I didn't know scott had it in him. Just wait until they're both old enough to run around, then you'll see what can happen in two minutes while you're on the phone :). If they're anything like their dad, you'll be in for crazy times.
Brandon

Brandon and Emily said...

What a great dad! Way cute family picture!

Tate and Sari Hansen said...

Katie,

I saw your link on Annie's blog. Your family is so cute. It is so fun to get to see pictures of you! I have our blog on private (and I never update it..) but send me an email and I will send you a invite. sari.hansen@gmail.com

Brandi said...

I found your blog on Josh and Brittney's. Your boys are so cute. Good thing they look like you Katie. Just teasin, Scott.

Keslers said...

So cute! Love the bad boy picture.

The Miles Family said...

Nice pics Katie! I think Scott still runs to first after he misses too. I like the hats. Scott anything you can put on from the neck up can only make you look better, so keep trying new things.

The Turnarounds said...

Hey Scott & Katie, I saw your blog on Erin's and had to take a looksie. Your kids are so CUTE!! It's fun to see others in the blog world.... I swear this is my only form of socializing....

Brock and Kristina said...

careful katie scott doesn't know that you have to hit the ball before you run to first. I am sure it is from scott that austin learned that. ha ha well I love reading you guy's blog and it looks like you're doing well.

The Duckers said...

Hey! This is Dorian's wife Melissa. i found you on Brittany and Josh's blog. If ya don't mind I'm gonna add you to my list. CUTE BOYS!!