Cute pictures, you did a good job. It looks like you had a good time down south in the sun. I am in need of some sun and warm weather, hopefully it will warm up soon.
Scott is working as a PA in a Family Practice office. Katie is able to stay at home with their 3 awesome boys - Austin, Koen & Jaxon and their beautiful girl - Brynlee. We are loving life and are so very blessed!
4 comments:
Katie did a good job!
Cute pictures, you did a good job. It looks like you had a good time down south in the sun. I am in need of some sun and warm weather, hopefully it will warm up soon.
KAtie....I think those pics are so cute! Well done!
Katie, your blog is adorable! Great Job! You are such a good mom and we love seeing all the pictures of your family! Carsen wants to play with Austin!
Post a Comment