Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fun with the Kiddos!!!

Well, it's Scott's day off and it is freezing outside which really limits what we can do to entertain the kids. So we decided to pull out the Wii! Creative right?

"I'm going to get you down!"


Savannah and Austin boxing eachother. It's hilarious to watch how into it they get. (Notice Koen posing in the backround.)


The super cute spectators!

You know with kid's attention span, they can only do one thing for so long, so we decided to get out some Halloween food crafts for them to work on. These are Halloween Cocoa Krispie Haunted Houses. The kids loved being able to decorate their own house.

Savannah putting a little bit of her touch on the house.


Lucy is concentrating very hard on her part.

Austin being very particular!

The kid's finished product. I don't know why this picture didn't turn. Just turn your head :)

Lucy, Savannah, and Austin proudly showing off their house.


Scott and I's haunted house. Scary isn't it? Once again, you will have to turn your head. Sorry!


Scott is trying to look touch and scary along with our house! :)

We had a lot of fun making these and just so you know - they don't take very long if you are looking for things to make with your kids. Once again, a very quick activity. Let me know if you have any other ideas. I'm slowly running out.


5 comments:

Erin said...

Fun fun! Bring me a Halloween treat!

Courtney said...

So much fun! I always feel like such a idiot when I play wii, but it is fun! They are so cute boxing each other! Cute Halloween treats!

keri said...

I really think you guys should buy me a Wii for Halloween. I've never tried but it looks like fun. I think I'll avoid playing against Austin for a while though he'd probably kill me.

Mike and Kaci said...

Okay, honestly, has Scott even gone over to the hospital? Looks like you guys are just always doing fun things.

Brandon and Emily said...

That is a dang cute idea! I will have to try that with Brandon since it does such a good job entertaining kids! I can’t believe how big Koen is getting! Glad you guys are having fun in Colorado!