Thursday, July 31, 2008

Last Hoorah!

That's right - the PA students are done for a couple of weeks! They finally finished their school year and now it's on to their clinical year of rotations! This was their last hoorah before everyone goes their different ways! It was fun to watch them all talk and interact together and hear about their inside jokes. It was a great night and fun to meet spouses and kids.
This is the whole class (I think they are missing a few though). A very fun group might I add.

These are "the boys". For some reason we missed Ryan in this picture. We have Tyler, Scott, Scott B., Phil, Brandon, Miles, Ryan Smith, and Eric. Scott hung out with all of these guys a lot of the year and hopefully will continue to throughout the clinical year.
These guys are trying to out do eachother by seeing who is tougher. This is the before . . .

This is the after! I call it a TIE! Ryan is reaching higher though!

This is what you get when you let the guys be in charge of the camera! (Tyler, Scott, and Ryan)
Good luck everyone in your different rotations! All I can say is that I know we are all looking forward to graduation next year!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

congrats scott! looks like a fun group.

Courtney said...

That is exciting.... I even see my old boss Becky in that picture! Love your blog, you guys have been having so much fun!

Brandon and Emily said...

Scott are those seriously your real muscles? Do you work out? Ever? I think you need to work out a little more, I thought we should have won the "dude lifting" contest, and maybe we would have if you would have pulled your weight. JK. Man its been a good year, can't believe its over. Hopefully we can stay in touch and do things over the clinical year. You and Katie have become good friends. Good luck with rotations and don't be afraid to hit the gym once in a while.
Brandon

Tyler said...

Brandon's just trying to place the blame on Scott because Brandon couldn't muster the strength necessary to get it done. It's all about compensation.
Scott it was a blast this year! Good luck with rotations buddy. We'll hit up the lake one of these days, even if it's after graduation.

keri said...

Good job Scott. Now this next year we'll see if you really learned anything:)

Brandon and Emily said...

I have to say I don't agree with Tyler!! He knows a little too much about compensation if you know what I mean :) (Poor guy)

Edee Ulrich said...

Well, I hope this is not considered talking to you guys which we are definately not doing but great job Scott, it must feel good to be moving on! We hope you enjoy a little break before the real work begins-you deserve it! Looking forward to fishing next week!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

i swear that was a pretty quick year huh?!?! great seeing you guys at ip...counting down til oct...are you keeping your promise?!?! you know what i mean, give me an update! luv cami

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

i swear that was a pretty quick year huh?!?! great seeing you guys at ip...counting down til oct...are you keeping your promise?!?! you know what i mean, give me an update! luv cami