Right before our first bike ride.
The boys were so excited to go on our first bike ride together.
Austin had to get in it right after Scott got done putting it together. Of course we had to add Koen to make sure it was going to be a comfortable ride!
This is after our first long bike ride and the boys were beat down. It is definitely a good way to put your kids to sleep. Works everytime!
This is the cute Mother's Day card Scott made for me. Is he quite the scrapbooker or what? He does a really good job. He's really good at using up my scraps. And by the way, those flowers are free handed. Yeah I was impressed as well.
I am so grateful to be a mother and to be a mother of such wonderful boys. I wouldn't change them for anything. It is so fun to be there to watch them grow and learn and see what kind of great (and not so great) things they pick up. I absolutely love being a mom and hopefully my boys love me being their mom. Thank you Scott for the great Mother's Day gift and super cute card and for making Mother's Day so special.




11 comments:
how fun! we just got a bike and trailer for me, and we love it. a great way to spend time with the hubby, and keep the kiddos entertained at the same time. how cute that they fell asleep in there together! and i agree - scott has some mad crafting skills!
Happy mother's day Katie!!
I can vouch for scott's ability to scrapbook. Its impressive, he practiced those paper flowers in class for weeks trying to get them JUST right. He's very particular about his flowers and pasting technique. Hope you had a great mother's day, and that with time you can take scott on rides without his training wheels
Brandon
ok, the pic of them asleep in the trailer is so funny and adorable. isn't there something so sweet about a baby who has fallen asleep in the stroller/car, trailer, etc?
Katie-you are a great mom and your boys are so lucky to have such an loving mom!! Props to Scott for showing his appreciation for you as a mother to his sweet boys!
What great kids and husband you have. Looks like you've been getting some good use out of it. Did I see that you rode to Great Grandpa's the other day?
Angela
Cute pics Katie. You need to ride the bikes out here sometime and we can all go together. My kids love riding in ours as well. Granted I can't take them on too long of a ride yet - my legs might actually fall off.
As a matter of fact, I did ride to great grandpa's the other day. It was a long ride, but very fun.
great gift - one you really deserve cause you are one legit momma! looks like it is going to be a cruisn summer for you guys...can you believe how fast the year has gone with Scott's school, hang in there! luv cami
AOTCDTC...already on the count down to cabin :)
oh I am so jealous. I want to get a bike. What a cute picture of your boys asleep. The mothers day card is quite cute. Very Scrappy. Better than anything I can make. :)
nice work scott!!!!!!!!!! you need to be careful with the standard you are making all us other guys live up to making your own cards and such. some of us aren't as in touch with our feminine side as you (:
so anyway I lost your phone number. I shut my phone off to take a test and when i turned it back on all the numbers were erased. text me or something sometime so i can get your number. take care!
Post a Comment