We just got back from a fantastic week in Island Park with the Kesler family! This is what a week at the cabin is like! We love it! It is always a highlight of the year!Click below to see it!!! Enjoy!
Katie, That was hilarious!!! I can't believe you got all the guys to participate too! That must have taken you so long to put together. You sure have a talented family. That was great, thanks for sharin!!
How many families make their own music videos? You guys are so cool!!!!!! The Ulrich reunion is next and of course the challenge is now on. But Uhh, could you choreograph for us? And maybe lip sync, and just a little of your creativity might be needed. But I'm sure we can come up with something to match the Keslers, right? Right? Not even! MOM
Dude that was hilarious! I love that your family did that! My family would never have done that! That's so awesome! I LOVE Glee! Sheldon makes fun of me for watching it but whatever I still like it!
Scott is working as a PA in a Family Practice office. Katie is able to stay at home with their 3 awesome boys - Austin, Koen & Jaxon and their beautiful girl - Brynlee. We are loving life and are so very blessed!
13 comments:
Seriously that was amazing. My Mom and I laughed the whole time! What a blast!
That was seriously the most awesome, and funniest thing I've EVER seen! Thanks for sharing it! LOVED it!
Katie, I loved that video! You guys must have a blast when you get together, how fun!!!
Katie, That was hilarious!!! I can't believe you got all the guys to participate too! That must have taken you so long to put together. You sure have a talented family. That was great, thanks for sharin!!
Katie, I love it! I sure miss the Kesler family...never a dull moment. Tell your family hello!
that was awesome. you have the coolest family!!!! we love glee too :)
How many families make their own music videos? You guys are so cool!!!!!! The Ulrich reunion is next and of course the challenge is now on. But Uhh, could you choreograph for us? And maybe lip sync, and just a little of your creativity might be needed. But I'm sure we can come up with something to match the Keslers, right? Right? Not even! MOM
So fun!! That would be a blast to make! Your cabin days are alot like ours but I think we need to throw some more hip music in the mix!! Great job!
That was AWESOME!!
You guys are so RAD! It looks like fun times and makes everyone else feel like they're missing out on something :) Love it. Miss you all!
Dude that was hilarious! I love that your family did that! My family would never have done that! That's so awesome! I LOVE Glee! Sheldon makes fun of me for watching it but whatever I still like it!
Makes me wanna JUMP!!!!!
happy bday aus! luv that little guy and i luv all the birthday pics from the past years...he is such a cute kid katie!
Post a Comment