Friday, October 9, 2009

Koen's Anger Management


This is Koen's way of getting out his frustrations. He sees his reflection in the stove and has to take all his anger out on it. He does it pretty regularly. There would be times I would hear him screaming and look over and no one is even remotely close to him and then I realize he is yelling at his reflection. Pretty funny! Wouldn't it be nice if we could all get away with that.

7 comments:

Kelsi Fullmer said...

THat is hilarious...i love that little boy

Christiansen 6 said...

That is too cute!! I heard Scott is working for Dr. Leavitt...is he liking it? I am so glad he was able to find a job around here after finishing school. I also saw that you are expecting...congratulations!! I am assuming it is a girl from the pink ticker. I hope all is well with you and your family!!

Erin said...

Poor kid thinks he's ugly! Apparently he doesn't realize it is Scott's fault - not his!

Brock and Kristina said...

That is seriously hilarious! I can't believe how much older he looks...man he's growing up!! He was still a baby last time I saw you!

Mike and Kaci said...

No- Katie just HOPES its a girl! :) That is too funny with Koen. Crazy little man!

Mike and Kaci said...

No- Katie just HOPES its a girl! :) That is too funny with Koen. Crazy little man!

celeste said...

Too funny! Is that your new house? How are you feeling?! We miss you guys tons!