I say PINK. I didn't really see anything else to think otherwise. Girls are sooooo much fun and so different than boys. Either way, I am excited for you to add to your cute family!!
I'll guess pink! You never know though. I was convinced it was a boy and had them tell me what I was having last minute. We were going to have it be a surprise! I'm sooooooo glad I found out. It melted my heart when I found out we'd actually be having a little Ducker girl!!!! I hope you get what you want! No matter what you'll be instantly in love!
Scott is working as a PA in a Family Practice office. Katie is able to stay at home with their 3 awesome boys - Austin, Koen & Jaxon and their beautiful girl - Brynlee. We are loving life and are so very blessed!
18 comments:
Woo Hoo. Congratulations. I can't tell but I am going to say BLUE. Just Because!!!
that last comment was from me. ERIN PACKER. oops.
I am not sure, but that is so exciting! Congrats! I will go with Pink... you need a cute little girl to dress up!
I wanna say blue. But I'm hoping for pink. Love you guys!
Ryan and I are guessing a boy? You must tell!! So exciting...by the way, we miss you guys, a lot.
heath
I am guessing blue too. I really want it to be pink though!
you are having TWINS! i cant believe it!!!! luv ya cami
I say PINK. I didn't really see anything else to think otherwise. Girls are sooooo much fun and so different than boys. Either way, I am excited for you to add to your cute family!!
So I was blog hopping and found your blog! Congrats! I say pink!
YAY! Congratulations! You have 2 boys already it's time for some pink! Hmmmm.....Jennifer would be a good name! Just a thought! ;)
When are you due?
Congratulations! Hope all is well!
I'm saying, definitely Pink!...uh...I think.
That is so exciting your having another little one. I am going to say pink!! you will have to let us all in on the little secret.
Anne
*Gasp* You're pregnant!? Congrats! I think it's a girl! Good luck!
I'll guess pink! You never know though. I was convinced it was a boy and had them tell me what I was having last minute. We were going to have it be a surprise! I'm sooooooo glad I found out. It melted my heart when I found out we'd actually be having a little Ducker girl!!!!
I hope you get what you want! No matter what you'll be instantly in love!
PINK!!!!!!!!! :) Congrats!
IT'S A BOY!!! Congratulations!!
Awwwww. Come on, someones gotta have 3 boys like me!! :) I am so excited for you guys!
Awesome! Congrats guys!
Post a Comment