Well, yesterday was Scott's 27th birthday. It kind of freaks him out that he is only 3 years away from 30, but what do you do right? Last night we had a few of my family and most of Scott's family over for some Banana Cream Pie. Yes our house is not that big and there were quite a few people, but it was very fun.




Scott received a Phlat Ball from Austin & Koen.

Koen loved all the wrapping paper!!!

He also got a remote control mini helicopter. He and Austin have loved experimenting with it.

Candy is always a hit! Great one Keri & Bryce!

He was begging for a backpacking tent for a while now and he finally got it.

And he got a Duke T-shirt to go with his Duke basketball shorts (which he loves to death, Cameron!). He also received tickets to Body World in Salt Lake from his parents and some new basketball shorts from my parents. He got spoiled and loved everything. Thanks everyone for coming and sharing this day with him.
I just wanted to let Scott know how much I love him and appreciate him as a father and a husband. He is the best dad and our boys love him so much. He is also the best husband. I am so lucky to be able to be with him for eternity. What a blessing! He has worked so hard with schooling, work, church callings, etc. and deserves all the happiness in the world. I just hope I can contribute to that happiness. Thanks for all you do, Scott. I love you! Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
Goodness, I could barely breath in that house. Glad you had a good one Scott. Just think the next 3 years will fly by.
Phew... Glad we didn't try to squeeze in there. Scott, you are old! I always thought that it would be cool to be the same age as you twiner, not anymore. I don't think I will ever be that old!
Scott,
Holy crap man, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm going to call you right now!
The big 27! Miles just turned 29 and he was really freaking out about being only one year from 30. We have got to hang out before the boy's break is over! I keep meaning to call you, and I will call you soon.
You're how old???!!! Holy cow!!! Thanks for the invite for birthday cake!!! Its okay you forgot to mail off the invite. I know the good intentions were there.
Brandon
Post a Comment