Black Friday has become a must among the Kesler's and so on Thursday night we all scoped out the ads and found things that we needed to get (whether they were necessities or impulse!) Those pictured stayed up until midnight playing and chatting and decided that we were going to get up at 3 am to hit the sales in Pocatello. So, that's exactly what we did.
We got up and hit the road and about 2 miles away from my parent's house, Jordan gets pulled over. HILARIOUS! And luckily he didn't get a ticket, but what a way to start the day huh? We had a blast going among the crowd and picking up items we didn't necessarily want or need. We have found that it is rather fun to go after what the crowds are going after just because you get caught up in the moment. Sometimes we have even ended up purchasing the item. We had a great time though and look forward to next year!
11 years ago....
3 years ago




2 comments:
Love it! I scored in the clothes area! I bought tons! I love it!
I still think you are all crazy, but I will let you pick me up a few things next year.
Post a Comment