So, Koen has been needing a trim around his ears for quite some time now and so I finally braved it. I couldn't really classify it as his 1st hair cut since I just did around his ears, but I wanted to take some pictures of the occasion and Scott wasn't around, so I asked Austin. And these are the pictures that he took. He did a great job and I think he has a little knack for photography. There were some where Koen's face wasn't even in the picture, but these were the good ones.
11 years ago....
2 years ago




7 comments:
Maybe Scott should retire now (before he hurts somebody) and you could send Austin out into the field and work for National Geographic or maybe even Discovery. Kids got some talent. Sure he's Scotts?
Scottie, sorry for all the hostility man. It's just been so long since we've all been together and Ive just been botteling everything up without a release. By the way, how goes R1? I'm working with your bishop right now and, well, he's been taking most of what you'd be getting if we were still in class. You should thank him. Good luck buddy!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! They are so cute!! I love reading all the update of your cute family!!
Those are some pretty good pictures Austin took. I love Koen's big brown eyes they are adorable.
Austin did a great job taking those pictures! Your little boys are growing up so fast! That first picture he took is really good!
Wow Katie, I think I might have to hire Austin. Those are way cute! Don't you love giving haircuts! I dread that day with a passion! Koen is a cutie pie. Isn't it about time for #3. You gotta keep up with the Bodkin boys!!
Warning, just a reminder - I already told you at church that I was blogstalking you. Your boys are so cute! Those pictures really are good, I'm impressed - my pictures don't even turn out half that good! See ya....Em
ok that first little one is adorable. how fun!
Post a Comment