Sunday, September 7, 2008

Girl's Getaway!!!

This past weekend, the Ulrich girls and I went on a little girl's getaway to Boise to do some shopping. It was a great time and we had some excellent laughs.

We started the weekend off with a stop in Twin Falls to go to the newly dedicated temple. It was beautiful and a very neat experience for me since I have only done sessions in 2 different temples. It was a great way to start off the weekend.


Mom Ulrich and her girls in front of the temple. Sorry we kind of ditched you, Leisja, while we did the session. Thanks for watching Brielle though. You are a good sport.

Me in front of the temple.

That night we stayed in a hotel in Boise and had a great time painting our toe nails and laughing some more. Even little Brielle got her nails done. It was super cute. Can you guess who's is who's?
The next day we went to the Boise Outlet Mall and this is Leisja and I before the shopping began.
Look at the success we had. The van was definitely loaded to the max.
Our hotel was just down the street from the Boise Temple. It would have been neat if we could have done a session there too, but there is only so much you can do when you time is limited. Thanks for a great weekend girls and the great laughs. And thanks Scott for letting me have some girl time.

8 comments:

Angela said...

How fun!
I think you and Scott need some time now. So call me and I'll watch the kids for you. I need a baby fix!

krystal said...

I think your feet are on the very left! ...Good job for going to the temple!

Ali said...

What a fun weekend! It looks like you guys had a blast!

celeste said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! I am so excited to see everyone tonight at the soccer game!

The Miles Family said...

How fun! You gotta love girl time. It's always nice to have some time away. I love how in the painted toe nail picture there is a teeny tiny foot!

Angela said...

Hey I can't seem to find your telephone number, so this is the next best thing. Do you and Annie want to come over Friday for lunch and go through kid clothes?

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

every good mommy deserves a little getaway, looked like a blast! especially the shopping part :) luv cami

The Alands said...

Katie,

Hi, this is Jenny Yeates Aland. I am not sure if you remember me (you better!) we were EFY counselors together. I am not even sure how I found your blog, but I saw the picture and couldn't believe my eyes. Your boys are so cute. Our blog is private but e-mail me at jenny_yeates@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite. Sorry, if this is weird, just wanted to say hi.