1 - What is something mom always says to you? You say "no"
2 - What makes mom happy? When I don't say "no" to my mom
3 - What makes mom sad? When I pee in my pants
4 - How does your mom make you laugh? You tickle me
5 - What was your mom like as a child? You get baptized
6 - How old is your mom? 14
7 - How tall is your mom? Taller
8 - What is her favorite thing to do? Play a Mickey Mouse Game
9 - What does your mom do when you're not around? On the puter (a.k.a. computer)
10 - If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Money and you put it in the mud (I have no idea where he got that from)
11 - What is your mom really good at? Going potty
12 - What is your mom not very good at? Soccer
13 - What does your mom do for her job? My friend's house
14 - What is your mom's favorite food? Chicken nuggets
15 - What makes you proud of your mom? Get me some food
16 - If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Um . . . chicken nugget (can you guess what was on his mind?)
17 - What do you and your mom do together? Play a game
18 - How are you and your mom the same? Color
19 - How are you and your mom different? I'm a boy and you're a girl
20 - How do you know your mom loves you? You give me a hug
21 - What does your mom like most about your dad? Big muscles
22 - Where is your mom's favorite place to go? You go to the temple




10 comments:
Love it, I am VERY impressed with your new found talent of going potty! Who knew?
Does Austin know his dad? Big muscles? Maybe he is confused, he must have been thinking about uncle Mike. I would also agree that you have a great talent of going potty. Good job. Oh, Austin, I love you!
That is so cute! I am going to have to do that with Logan! That was adorable! You have been teaching Austin some great stuff!!
that is such a cute idea.
I can just see Austin saying those things, that kid cracks me up. Katie, your blog is so cute, you have such fun style. Thanks for sharing with all of us. We are going to miss you guys!!
heather williams
Hey Guys! What's up! Glad I found your blog. The boys are getting big. It looks like everything is going well with you guys. Take care. We'll have to keep in touch and try and get together sometime.
KATIE THAT IS SO FUNNY! WHAT A CUTE LITTLE BOY YOU HAVE!
That's so funny! I was just thinking about how fun it will be when Brynn can talk that well, but then I decided it was quite all right that she doen't yet...who knows what sensitive subjects she'd mention in front of anyone and everyone!
Hey Ulrich Family! Its been a while. This is Nick Pearson. My wife started a blog and we would like to send you an invite so that we can keep in better touch and know what is going on with you guys. Will you email her at supermomma83@yahoo.com and let her know your email address so we can send that to you? It looks like things are going well for you guys! Take care!
It's always so fun to hear what the little ones are thinking. Sometimes it's a little freaky too, but mostly fun.
Post a Comment