So Studio 5 in Salt Lake City, UT has discovered our family music videos and wanted to know all about them. Since Kelsi (my sister) is the brains behind it all, they invited her to be on their show and explain how to make them. She did a fabulous job and made the family proud. Here is a link to watch the clip of her on the show and to see a little of each video!!! So fun - way to go Kels!
http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=71&sid=18036995
11 years ago....
2 years ago




3 comments:
We love watching all your videos. Thanks for the fun entertainment.
So awesome! I love your family videos. And I usually watch Studio 5, but I must have missed it that day. Thanks for sharing the link!
We used your inspiration and Glade made a Chapman family music video for our reunion in September. It was so much fun!
I love watching your videos! Go Kels! Makes me want to make a movie with my family. Think Bro. Rawson would ever go for that?
Post a Comment