Okay seriously...this was the most hilarious thing I have seen in a long time...thanks for the great laughs Ryan and I had. Your fam is awesome...you should post this on youtube...you might just be invited to perform it on Ellen! Haha, so fun that you guys did this.
Scott is working as a PA in a Family Practice office. Katie is able to stay at home with their 3 awesome boys - Austin, Koen & Jaxon and their beautiful girl - Brynlee. We are loving life and are so very blessed!
11 comments:
Thank you so much! I LOVE IT!!!! Please let this become a tradition :)
Katie! I miss the Kelsers, this is hilarious!
Oh my gosh I LOVED it!!! Way to go Kesler's!
You guys are awesome!
Your family is awesome! Love it Love it :)
You guys are awesome!!
I was informed this was on from my neighbor, you would think I would have had a V.I.P. viewing - rude.
But, I must say it did not disappoint!
hahahaha! You guys crack me up! Can't wait for another music video!
Sweet! Love the sweaters!
Okay seriously...this was the most hilarious thing I have seen in a long time...thanks for the great laughs Ryan and I had. Your fam is awesome...you should post this on youtube...you might just be invited to perform it on Ellen! Haha, so fun that you guys did this.
hey a, can we see you guys over christmas break?
OH.MY.GOSH!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS!!! I am sooo jealous of your family right now. Amazing job by all! TOO, TOO, TOO CUUUUTEE!!!!!!
Post a Comment