We had the opportunity of blessing Jaxon this past Sunday, and what a neat day it was. We were lucky enough to have almost all of both of our families there. We were just missing two siblings and their families due to being too far away - we missed you guys! Scott did a great job with the blessing. He always does! It's always so amazing to me how intune with the spirit he is and how well he handles such a responsibility of holding the priesthood. Well done, Scott!!! Scott also shared a beautiful testimony during fast and testimony meeting. I have to say that I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such a wonderful husband who is such an awesome example for our boys!
Sacrament meeting was quite pleasant for a change. Koen slept through the whole thing (which NEVER happens) and Austin sat really good with some of his cousins (which RARELY happens as well!)




9 comments:
Loooove the pics...sure wish I could have been there. He looked adorable and the pics of austin and koen...priceless. Love you!
It was a great day. Thanks for inviting us.
Cutie!
He looked so handsome in his outfit! What a great day, thanks for letting us be part of it. xo
wish we could of been there! little stud man....you look great katie, luv your hair...its getting so long! luv ya *cami
I feel bad Brady missed the picture too! He sure is a cutie!
Jaxon is so cute! I love your little family photo. Katie you look great!
I LOVE blessing days! You have such a beautiful family...uh, i guess with all those boys I should say HANDSOME! ;)
And GIRL, you are so super skinny! already! Woo Hoo!
OK...that is one adorable baby! And those little boys aren't bad either :) Congrats on a great day!!
Post a Comment