These are a few of Austin's favorite things about Scott:
- he will take me camping
- going fishing
- haircuts ( I don't know why that - because he cries every time, but ok)
- when he comes home I love to give him a big hug
- I love to get on his lap
- when he takes me 4 riding (on the 4 wheelers)
- when he plays with me, but I beat him all day
- when I go golfing with him
- when he dumps toys on my head
- pillow fights
- and that's all
Austin and Scott have a great time together. Koen loves to get in the mix every now and again. Sometimes it gets a little too rough for him. Scott is a great dad. He is so understanding and patient with the boys. He has every quality a kid could ask for in a dad. You are the best daddy ever!!! Happy Father's Day Scott! We love you!
I would also like to congratulate Scott on successfully passing the PACRAT with flying colors. He took the test on Friday and was so stressed out about it. It is so comforting for him to know that he can officially graduate and now all that is left is the boards in August. We are so excited to be one step closer to being done. CONGRATS Scott - we knew you could do it! I love you!!!




5 comments:
yes scotty dogg is a super duper dad! congrats on the test, no suprise though...you are almost there! *hopefully scotty dogg got a little chili con carne for father's day!!!!!!!!!!!
*cami
Way to go, Scott! One more thing to cross off that list! Hopefully you can breathe a sigh of relief for a while!
Congrats brother!
Congrats to Scott!! That is amazing.
ok seriously, we gotta hook up Your little guy Austin with my daughter Ryanne when they are older! he is such a stud! Sounds like he has such a fun little personality too! He and Ryanne would be PERFECT for each other!
Post a Comment