This is one of Scott's new favorite songs and apparently we are listening to it a little too much if Austin can pick it up this well! Austin sings it all the time now!
Oh this kills me!! I love when he sings the word "true". Teegan loved watching him sing. Austin's version is even better than the original! Has he considered American Idol?
Scott is working as a PA in a Family Practice office. Katie is able to stay at home with their 3 awesome boys - Austin, Koen & Jaxon and their beautiful girl - Brynlee. We are loving life and are so very blessed!
14 comments:
That is too cute! I love that song too....good taste!
Kenlee just made me watch that over and over and over. She kept saying one more time. She may be developing a little crush on your rock star.
I love when he says, "I sweaw it's twue" So cute!
Seriously that is sooo blasted cute!! What a stud!
That is awesome!! I think that he might have a career in singing in the future.
That was great!! I was trying to tell Chris about it yesterday, now I can show him the video...
although, I love it in person even more!
Classic, my kids watched it and sang along 5 times! And Bostin said you know he sang it wrong... then sang it to me .. Funny!
Katie that is so funny! Look out American Idol! What a cute kid! Growing up so fast!
Aww...he's too cute! Can't wait to see the crew here in a few!
Pretty much the cutest little singer ever! Can't blame him it's a good song :)
Absolutely hilarious!!!
comical, straight comedy. *cami
Oh this kills me!! I love when he sings the word "true". Teegan loved watching him sing. Austin's version is even better than the original! Has he considered American Idol?
Now THAT is cute!
Post a Comment