Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What BUGS me???

My friend Sari BUG TAGGED me a while ago which means that I am supposed to share 10 things that incredibly bug me!! This should be fun!

1. When there is time left on the microwave . . . I don't know why, but for some reason when there is time left on the microwave and there is nothing in it - it bugs. I always have to clear it. That is probably a little bit weird, but I can't help it.

2. Laundry (especially whites) . . . Not only is laundry annoying, but the whites are terrible. I don't mind washing them, it's the folding that bugs me - it just takes forever!

3. Clutter . . . And unfortunately my house is clutter central. It drives me crazy and I don't know what to do about it. I try to declutter and get rid of stuff, but it just doesn't seem to help. Maybe it's a sign that I have WAY too much stuff.

4. Hair . . . My hair drives me crazy, not only because I have to do it everyday and you can't even tell that I've done it, but I shed like crazy. When I am done getting ready for the day I seriously have to wipe up the floor daily. From combing it, to blowing drying, to straightening - I loose a ton of hair. It drives me crazy that it ends up all over the floor and counter and it bugs Scott too..

5. (At this point) Snow . . . I can only handle snow for so long. I am so ready for spring it's not even funny - granted I have enjoyed not worrying about how my yard looks with the weeds and all, but then again I love having the warm weather and not having to worry about slick roads all the time.

6. Socks with holes . . . Even though I do own some, I hate to wear them because they are uncomfortable. The problem is, I can't get myself to throw them away because they are so cute. I need to just break down and do it - they are just taking up space which takes me back to my clutter annoyance (sp? if it's even a word).
7. Taking out the garbage . . . I don't know how and why the garbage fills up so fast, but it does. I hate changing the garbage and taking it outside. It's a pain, but I do it because it has to be done.
8. Boogers . . . This time is year is also buggy for that reason. My kids' noses run non-stop. Koen is teething right now so his nose is constantly running. It bugs me to see dried boogs on clothes, pillowcases, sheets, etc.
9. People in lines . . . Everywhere you go there is a line and no matter what there is always someone that thinks they are in such a hurry that they are more important than everyone else in the line whether they are in the front or the back. Yes, we are all in a hurry sometimes, but you still have to wait your turn and be patient.
10. Crumbs . . . Crumbs drive me crazy whether they are on the floor, the counter, the table, the carseat, etc. They are such a pain and hard to clean up sometimes. To walk in the kitchen with crumbs on the floor is so not comfortable. I will be the first to admit that it is difficult to keep up with kids and also ourselves when it comes to crumbs, but I try really hard. With Koen constantly on the kitchen floor and eating something or another - that is proof that I am not very good at it - but I try.
Well - I would like to tag Erin D., Keri S., Edee U., Kaci W., Brittany M., Cami K., and Misty K.

9 comments:

Erin said...

Well that's buggy!
Good ones, Several of those you have to deal with when you come to my house.

Sorry!

Mike and Kaci said...

Sometimes you bug me. :) Just Kidding. All of those things really bug me as well, but it's kinda funny that I don't really do anything about them!

Courtney said...

The socks... you always have such cute socks, I remember going to the mall multiple times with you too pick out some sock! Decorative sock, definitely make me think of you!

keri said...

Simmering really bugs me.

Anonymous said...

you are so funny! :) i can totally relate to the lines. Except, usually I switch lines thinking that I am going to go faster and it ends up that I should have just stayed in the first line anyways.... Go Figure! :) Good ones Katie!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

i luv your bug's list because it really is YOU! when you guys coming to visit again...*cami

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

Hi Katie...I'd love to be invited to your blog alli.clark01@gmail.com. Thanks!

Angela said...

This post is great! I wear holey socks all the time because I'm just too cheap to throw them away and buy new ones. And the boogers...10-4...I hear yah.

celeste said...

I'm so glad your number one thing is time on the microwave. Miles thinks I'm crazy, but it drives me nuts!!!