We had a great Valentine's weekend. It all started on Friday night . . . we decided to do the Papa Murphy's heart shaped pizza special. Austin thought that was the coolest thing ever.
Later that night, Scott and I were able to trade babysitting with his sister and were able to attend the Stake Valentine's Dance. It was difficult at first because all that was played was 70s music, but as we were getting ready to leave - a couple of songs that we recognized were played and we were able to dance as normal. It was fun! Thanks Bryce and Keri for the trade!
Saturday we went to Outback Steakhouse for lunch with all the Ulrichs (minus the kids). We haven't done that in a long time so it was really fun. That evening we surprised the boys with some balloons and a little treat.
Austin loved that they both had their own bouquet.
Koen just loves balloons period.
Scott even surprised me with a new coat that I have been wanting. Thanks honey! I love it! We had a great Valentine's holiday. Hope you all did too!!!
Scott even surprised me with a new coat that I have been wanting. Thanks honey! I love it! We had a great Valentine's holiday. Hope you all did too!!!




4 comments:
Aww, how sweet. The babysitter complained that we paid too much and she owes us babysitting - Fri. night? Do it all again? Aw-ya!
What a cute idea with the heart pizza. I missed that memo! That would have been fun! So I'm a little nervous for this whole alumni thing. I think I'm gonna need more than a week! :)
Cute ideas to remember...heart pizza, balloons, new coat {I wish}! It sounds like a lot of fun.
We also did the Papa Murphy's pizza deal! Glad you had a great Valentines!
Post a Comment