Saturday, January 24, 2009

First Day of Sunbeams!

This was Austin's first day of sunbeams. He was so excited to go to the BIG primary class! He was a little disappointed he doesn't get to have snacks and play with toys, but he has done great so far! He's such a big boy.

His teachers brought over a paper before the first sunday in sunbeams and the paper talked about riding the primary bus (figuratively speaking). Austin still asks when he gets the ride the primary bus. He think he's a little disappointed that he doesn't really get to ride a primary bus.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I teach the sunbeam class in our ward, unfortunately they don't like it because of the no snacks and no toys, so I am glad Austin is doing good. It is fun for me! They are so fun and innocent at this young age!

Keslers said...

He looks so handsome in his church clothes. Glad to hear he is liking it.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

luv that little kid and his missionary comb over! stud! *cami

Mike and Kaci said...

Congrats Austin! LOVE YOU!!!

keri said...

I never got to ride the primary bus either. That would have made for a good Sunday (well, until I got old enough to hate the bus I guess). Cute pics.