
Scott had to go back to school today - well I guess you can call it work too - I don't know! Anyways he started his rotations today with Doctor Soucie at the Blackfoot Medical Center. He was really excited to be able to actually be in the clinic/hospital setting and put the things he has learned to the test. Doesn't he look great? We are very sad to see the summer come to an end for us. We were able to play quite a bit that it's hard to be back to the regular lifestyle. We are excited for this upcoming year and nervous at the same time because we know it is going to be very time consuming and hard for Scott, but we will make it. Hopefully all goes well. Lookin' like the real deal, Scott!
4 comments:
I'm impressed. I thought you looked smart for a sec. Congrats bro! You'll do great!
I am so excited for you guys! Way to go Scott! You are the real deal!! Call us, we will be in B-town for the parade and the fair!
defintaly the real deal...here's to a fun year i think! see you guys in a month! luv cami
Pretty snazzy...
Post a Comment