Koen was excited about his first camping trip!
The kids always love to sit on the 4-wheelers and pretend like they are driving. (Austin, Carsen, Kamdyn, Macie, and Makenzie)
Austin, Carsen, and Nate (Where in the world does Austin get those nostrils? I think I have a good guess)
Some super cute neices love taking pictures! (Kamdyn and Macie)
Austin checking out his competition. He is very competitive - can you tell?
Teaching Austin to go potty in the wilderness was a little more difficult than we thought it would be (even though there were trailors to go potty in). Thanks to Brady and Edee for providing the child potty. That sure was handy and very convenient.
Austin loves it when Scott takes him for a ride. He loves being with daddy!
Scott went fishing that Saturday morning with his dad and he caught a trout for his mom for her birthday breakfast that morning. She was so excited! Way to go, Idaho! (inside joke - sorry!)
Whenever one of the adults would go to get on a 4-wheeler, all the kids would run over and say, "I want a ride" and so we had many mini rides with as many kids as possible (Scotlyn, Austin, Carsen, Brady, and Makenzie)
These two are little buddies. It sure is fun to see them grow up together. They are almost 2 months apart. (Austin and Carsen)
Our first camping trip as a family of 4. WEIRD!
Koen
Austin
My super hot hubby!
Thanks Ulrichs for a great weekend. It was way fun!




6 comments:
It looks like you had a way fun weekend camping. Cody is so anxious to take Dylan on his first camping trip,hopefully we will get a chance this summer.
so super fun, glad you guys had a fun getaway, i know you all deserved it! cant wait to get my hands on that little koen, super cute...cant believe how big he is getting! the countdown is on, luv cami
I love the potty picture!! That's too funny. Your pics turned out GREAT.
After all the work I did to keep your kid alive through the weekend, I don't even get a mention in the blog! :) You so owe me.
Looks like you all had a blast!! I miss camping, or just doing the normal fun summer stuff... What do you do. I love that pic of Austin and all his cars too cute!!
Katie, I saw your name on Brandy's blog and wanted to say hi. It looks like you had a fun time with family camping. I can't believe we both live in the same town and never see each other. I guess we all get busy with our own lives. Cute family!!!!
Post a Comment