Sunday, March 30, 2008
Warriors!
Scott has been on Spring Break for the last week and we haven't had a whole lot to do and so he and Austin have been coming up with some pretty crazy activities. A couple of days ago, I was getting ready for the day and I walked out into the living room and found this . . .
Since Austin got finger paints for Easter, they decided they would put it to good use. They first drew all over a posterboard and then decided to draw on themselves. It was hilarious to see what kind of creativity they had. The best was this face . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




14 comments:
This is so funny! What a great dad!
gomomgo is Angela Nelson. Why I can't I get it to leave my name instead of gomomgo? I know it's probably something simple.
Angela
Man Scott, when did you get so ripped? I didn't realize you'd been working out!! Looks like fun, maybe you should bring your paints to school to lighten things up a little- Brandon
YIKES! That is the scariest thing I've EVER seen Scott! But, Austin is looking pretty good, love the warrior face!
I always knew you had a little wild man in you scott. I just don't know if it is a good idea for you to take austin down with you!!! Just kidding I actually love the war paint. keep up the good work!
It was you guys! (this is kristina) When Taylee started saying truck with the f instead of tr I kept thinking in the back of my mind that someone had told me that their kid said the same thing recently....I think you told us when we went out to lunch after christmas at arctic circle. That is so funny...I can't wait to see what else they will learn. Cute blog....keep blogging. LOVE the warpaint....you'll have to watch out for those boys. :)
That is hilarious! Kids are so funny and I love that Scott got totally into it as well.
Wow Katie! You really have to watch him now! Trae would think you would get to do that everytime! Scott you are great!
Certainly...I was so happy when someone finally told me. Here is the website that gives the directions
sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com
They are kind of complicated, but very good step by step. Good luck!
You can also crop your title picture (before you put it on your blog) edit it and crop it and it will fit better (it looks fine now, but thought you might not know)
Scott it was so good to talk to you. This is Marty and Emily. We are excited for you guys to come if you can. Check out our blog if you get a chance:
www.martyandem.blogspot.com
Okay, that is a GREAT picture of your family on the top....love the warriors as well!
Way cute picture. Gotta love dad and son time!
OK Katie, You have had a new layout and background for your blog everyday that I check, but do you think you could post something new so I don't have to see Scott and his warrior paint right there at the top of the page! The picture and layout are cute by the way!
I had to see the warriors for myself, you guys are awesome!! What great parents!!
Post a Comment